Travelers looking to start 2023 off with some unforgettable experiences on a vacation to Dubai now have an interesting new offer from Emirates to consider. Views from At the Top, Burj Khalifa, the Dubai Fountains Boardwalk Experience, and a 45-minute Yellow Boats Atlantis Blast Tour will all be available for free to visitors who book an Emirates return ticket to or stopover in Dubai beginning on January 16, 2023, until January 29, 2023.
- The Burj Khalifa at the Top At the top of The Burj Khalifa, the highest structure in the world, you can see Dubai from the skies and enjoy panoramic views of the whole city, including its immaculate beaches and the opulent Dubai Marina. From Level 125, enhance your experience by sipping coffee and indulging in a decadent morning treat.
- The Boardwalk at the Dubai Fountains: The Boardwalk is a floating platform that is over 900 feet long that is situated near the magnificent Dubai Fountain. It enables guests to go closer to the Burj Khalifa’s well-known water, music, and light displays. Enjoy over 1,000 distinct water expression shows spread out over 30 acres of the Burj lake as you lose yourself in the hypnotic exhibits.
- The Yellow Boats Atlantis Blast Tour: Offers an exhilarating 45-minute journey across the Dubai Marina to Palm Jumeirah and all around Atlantis the Palm while letting you take in the Dubai cityscape from the coast. While taking in the region’s rich cultural heritage and sunrays, feast your eyes on the breathtaking vistas and learn more about its architectural history from a knowledgeable guide.
Until January 29th, 2023, this special deal is applicable on all Dubai-bound or Dubai-stopping return tickets bought with the promo code EKDXB23. For travel between 18 January 2023 and 31 March 2023, reservations made on emirates.com through the Emirates Call center or partner travel agencies are eligible for the promotion.
To make the most of your next winter sun getaway to Dubai with Emirates, keep an eye out for more amazing deals similar to these in the coming months.
Discover more Dubai with Emirates
When traveling to Dubai with Emirates, there is something for everyone, especially for those seeking a little winter sun. Dubai provides a wide range of world-class experiences, including beaches with plenty of sunshine and heritage attractions as well as top-notch hospitality and recreational facilities.
My Emirates Winter Pass: Passengers travelling to or via Dubai may take advantage of excellent savings at hundreds of retail, leisure, and eating establishments as well as well-known attractions and opulent spas by just presenting their boarding pass and a valid form of identification. Visit www.emirates.com/myemiratespass to view all My Emirates Pass offerings.
- Dubai Experience: Through Emirates’ Dubai Experience platform, customers can now browse, create, and book their own customized itineraries that may include flights, hotel stays, trips to important landmarks, as well as other dining and leisure experiences in Dubai and the UAE, and take advantage of even more special advantages.
- Emirates Holidays: Clients may use Emirates Holidays to make travel arrangements to Dubai. Flexible booking choices are offered with every Emirates Vacation. A dedicated 24/7 On Holiday Service team from. Emirate holidays will be available to assist travelers at all times while they are away, giving them even greater peace of mind.
- Partners for Skywards: When they shop regularly at retail locations in the UAE, Skywards members can accrue Miles, which they can then exchange for reward tickets, upgrades, and tickets to sporting and musical events. Visit https://www.emirates.com/xx/english/skywards/ for more information about Emirates Skywards.
Emirates now runs XX flights per week from the XX to Dubai and has successfully resumed operations to more than 130 locations on six continents.
Go to emirates.com for additional details. Tickets may be purchased through online travel agencies, travel agencies, the Emirates Sales Office, and emirates.com.